Datos personales

Mi foto
Estudiante de 2ºbachillerato tecnológico en el Nestor Almendros.

Seguidores

sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Classmates and friends

I have to say that there are two special people who have been in my class. However they left my school because they wanted to go to another. These people are Jaime Fernandez and Ana Jiménez. Jaime was in my class the first two years at Nestor Almendros. He is a funny boy, he is always triying to make people laugh. He is one of my best friend. Although he is not in my class since I was in second year, he is part of my group of friends and also he lives next to me. Sometimes he might be annoying but he is one of the best person I have known. Ana has been in my class for four years, but she left the school two years ago. She is a good friend, she is so generous and we like to do the same things. I had a great time with her in London and we laugh a lot in that trip. I miss her so much, she lives in other town, so it is more difficult to meet her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario