Datos personales

Mi foto
Estudiante de 2ºbachillerato tecnológico en el Nestor Almendros.

Seguidores

sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Amsterdam

Seven months ago, I took the best trip that I have ever gone in my life. I had always wanted to go to Amsterdam and I was lucky that I was at Nestor Almendros and I could go with my school. I went with two best friends and many people that I like. I was so excited and I couldn't sleep the night before. When we landed at the airport, the families were there waiting for us. I went with my host family and had lunch at a modern restaurant. Then we all went to a spanish pub because we wanted to see a football match. I went by bicycle and I was afraid because there was so much traffic. The following day we went to climb and we had really fun. That night we went to a party in the milky way, which was the most famous disco at Amsterdam. I slept that night in Jocea grandparent's house with Pablo Toca and Bufa too, and it was so funny. The next day we visited Anna Frank's house and then we did a gymkhana. We went to another party at night and it was better than the other. The day after we went to a beautiful town and then we all ate at Iris's house, which was so big. Then we went to another party at Kaile's house and I had to cycle one hour to go back home at 5:00 am. The days after we went shopping, we went to had dinner together and see other monuments and more things. I had to say that Amsterdam is a place to go once in your life because it is impressive and funny. I would like to repeat this trip again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario