Datos personales

Mi foto
Estudiante de 2ºbachillerato tecnológico en el Nestor Almendros.

Seguidores

viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

My EARLIEST MEMORY

I remember the first time I went to my high school like yesterday. I have known my classmates for six years but that day I didn't know anyone. I was afraid because I was really young and the building, people and teachers were new. My english teacher was hard with us the first day because she didn't speak spanish and our english wasn't so good then. So, we were very afraid and we thought it would be very difficult. Furthermore, we were surprised because each subject has one teacher and in primary school we had always have the same for all the subjects. I didn't like very much my first day in this school, but then I met many friends and I was happy with all the teachers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario